Thursday, April 8, 2010

i want winter already & summer hasn't even begun. uh oh.

Yes i live in Florida, however, for some odd reason, all i can think about is my wardrobe for this upcoming Fall versus Summer which is presently creeping up on us. ugh. I mean as much as i love a nice tan, summer=less clothes which for me is less fun. Listen, I was in NY Monday and saw about 70% less drool over/eye catching outfits than in the winter. I know I will make it through & H&Ms garden collection is helping me through! a plus: the line was created using completely organic and recycled materials.  Seriously i have almost purchased every item! never thought I would add so much pink to my closet definitely attracts much less sun than black during the day. enjoy xx

to learn/view more of the collection visit: H&M Garden Collection

 photocredit:http://www.hmthegardencollection.com/